From some of our lovely visitors
My Mum and I both agreed this was the perfect stay in St Ives.
Ebb is at the end of a private road and is very peaceful. We were welcomed from the moment we arrived at Ebb,by Kerry and felt at home instantly. Our room was so spacious and luxurious and spotless. The sea views from the double aspect windows are incredible The attention to detail is amazing , Kerry has thought of everything you could possibly need for your stay. I had the best nights sleep in ages , the bed was so comfortable. Kerry is an amazing host and the variety of breakfast is great, especially if your like me and have an intolerance to certain foods. We cant wait to return.
We were awarded 5/5 from our lovely guests from High Wycombe in September
- A wonderful experience, will be recommending Ebb to family and friends
Kerry is a fantastic host. We were made to feel very welcome on arrival. Ebb is a stunning place to stay. The views from are room were amazing. Kerry has put a lot of thought and effort into giving everything you could possibly need for a 1 night or 1 week stay. I had the best night sleep , the bed was very comfortable.
- Samantha gave us 10/10 - see booking.com reviews September 2019.
- An excellent base that exceeded all expectations. We would return again with hesitation
- Kerry was a lovely host and nothing was too much trouble. Ebb St Ives was a great place to stay and as there is only one letting room you really do get exceptional treatment. We would recommend Ebb St Ives without any reservations - other than the walk back from the centre might be a little challenging to older/infirm people. However this is St Ives. It has hills. They go up as well as down ;-)
First impression was that it could have done with a larger fridge as the one in the room is very small. However after a couple of days we realised that we didn't really need the fridge for anything other than keeping the milk fresh that Kerry provided for us.
- Stuart gave us a 10/10 - see Booking.com Reviews
- Great Stay in St Ives!
- We had an amazing few days, the house is a short walk to the beaches and was perfect for us. Would recommend highly to anyone thinking of visiting St Ives. Breakfast was fantastic too and hosts so friendly. 10/10
- Sam and Kristina from London August 2019. (See Booking.com)
- Lovely little B&B
- This was a lovely little B&B just a short walk from the centre of St Ives. Really private and very welcoming. Breakfast was amazing and the room views were beautiful. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quiet stay.
Everything was perfect.
- Rebecca gave us a 10/10 - see Booking .com Reviews August 4th 2019
- Great stay
- Nice location 10 min walk to all restaurants and beachfront. Kerry was great host and made sure we have everything we need. Room and bathroom spotless clean. Nice selection of coffees and tea in room. Excellent breakfast.
- Monica gave us a 10/10. (see booking.com reviews)July 2019.
- 10/10 would recommend to couples we’ll be back for sure
- Hosts were attentive and accommodating! Really good recommendations locally, only a short walk in to the harbour. Beautiful garden terrace to enjoy breakfast, which was a huge selection and cooked to perfection!!
- Mathew July 2019 - see booking.com reviews
10/10 - see Booking.Com Reviews
- Gorgeous bed and breakfast
- The room was spotless and very tastefully decorated. The bed was the most comfortable I’ve ever slept in. The breakfast was delicious and cooked to order. Kerry, the host, was so warm and friendly and couldn’t have been more helpful.
- Only tiny thing is that there a steep incline to walk up back to the bed and breakfast from the town but you can always get a taxi if needed , we didn’t mind it but for older guests or people with mobility issues you might need a taxi up
- Elaine from Ireland. June 2018. See Booking.Com Reviews.
- ** Thanks Elaine for you lovely review. We loved having you both to stay. It is a helpful point about the hills in St Ives! Just to add - there is a regular bus service that passes the end of our road and will drop passengers off on request. At peak times there are 2 buses that circulate approximately every 20 mins.
- A fantastic 5 day break at ebb and will definitely return.
- Kerry was the perfect host, who went to great lengths to make our stay a comfortable one. The breakfasts were exceptional with a great choice, also catering for different dietary needs. The bedroom and bathroom were very spacious and tastefully decorated and kitted out, the bedroom having a lovely scenic view towards the bay and lighthouse. To the side of the breakfast room is an attractive pot planted patio, with comfy sofa to relax on before and following breakfast. Kerry has a great knowledge of St Ives and gave us some very useful tips and information about local beaches, footpaths and places to eat. With parking being a bit of a nightmare in St Ives, having your own car park space at ebb was very convenient, providing the opportunities to make a 15 minute scenic walk down to the town without the hassle of fighting for spaces in the town's carparks.
- David from GB gave us a 10/10. June 2019. See Booking. Com Reviews
- Excellent B & B for exploring Cornwall
- Friendly, kind Hostess. Large Room with plenty of accessories and very comfortable bed. This property only offers one room for B & B. Large choice on Breakfast menu. With off road parking. Ideal base to explore Cornwall
- Barry stayed with us in April 2019 and awarded us a 10/10 - see Booking.Com Reviews
- A great place to stay with a kind and thoughtful hostess.
- A warm, friendly welcome, super accommodation and beautiful breakfasts. Room was exceptionally well equipped with beverages and an express o machine!
This guest stayed with us in March 2019.
- Excellent Host with delightful 'Home from Home' touches
- Excellent location with on site parking, well equipped large room with a comfortable bed, en-suite shower room with big fluffy towels and toiletries. Good selection of teas, coffees and hot chocolate. Nespresso machine with good selection of pods. Lovely sea views. Kerry the owner was lovely, welcoming and very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble she was a wonderful host. The selection for breakfast was varied and served when you requested it. The food was delicious and served in a beautiful room with lovely views over the garden.
- 10/10 - see Booking.Com Reviews
- Guest from Truro - March 2019.
- Comfy bed, clean facilities, scrummy breakfast, lovely hostess. Walk to harbour about 15 minutes very bracing in a gale force wind. Lovely and quiet, just how we like it. Pancakes to die for, will return just for those.
- 10/10 - see Booking.com Reviews
- Mrs H from Somerset. March 2019.
- Friendly B&B, well located with secure parking. Accommodation is excellent and breakfasts are superb
- Owner is very helpful and wants visitors to enjoy their stay. There is plenty of information in the room about local facilities and events. Parking is safe and secure. Breakfast choice is superb. Rooms are spotless and well maintained. Recommended.
- Accommodation exceeded expectations. 10 out of 10. (See booking.com reviews)
- Alan. February 2019.
"An exceptionally presented bnb which ticked all the boxes."
A warm reception, wonderfully comfortable and private room and a breakfast I’d love every morning.
Kerry was a lovely host. 5 stars!!!
Brenden. February 2019
Chris gave us a 10 out of 10 - see booking.com reviews
- Kerry is an absolutely fantastic host, and her breakfasts were amazing. So much choice and nothing was a problem for her. Wish we had stayed a few more nights just to try out a couple more options on the breakfast menu. Room was perfectly clean and had everything we possibly needed. Just a 10 min walk to town. Would definitely stay here again.
- Good value and really nice to have stayed in a house rather than a hotel, so much more friendly
- Made to feel so welcome, room was spacious and immaculately clean. Modern en suite bathroom. Made to feel really welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Fantastically comfy bed. Really good breakfast with a wide range of choices. Quiet location, and feeling of almost being at home!
- John gave us a 10 out of 10 - see Booking. Com reviews
- Dec 2018.
Well appointed sea view room. Extremely comfortable bed and generous en suite facilities. Good choice of breakfast and car parking on site. Host Kerry was lovely and welcomed us into her home without intruding on our privacy. Would stay there again.
Tips for other travellers
The Xmas craft markets and lantern parade (Xmas lights switch on) Is great to see. Lots of lovely places to eat and artisan shops and galleries.
Guest from Swindon. December 2018. - see freetobook reviews.
"A very special gem of a B&B"
We stayed at Ebb so that we could enjoy a night out in St Ives out of season. Ebb was beautifully presented, spotlessly clean and Kerry made us very welcome. We had a very comfortable nights sleep and an exceptional breakfast. Attention to detail and customer service are high priority for this very special gem of a B&B.I have no hesitation recommending Ebb.
Guests from Cornwall. November 2018.
"What a fabulous place to stay! Was made to feel so welcome by Kerry. She really does take pride in her home and you can see that from the quality of the room we stayed in. Breakfast was amazing. Everything you can want on a breakfast. Kerry couldn't do enough for us. We will be back again for sure!
This guest from Bristol awarded us a 5/5 - see freetobook reviews. November 2018.
"A fantastic stay with a fantastic host and incredible cook! The highlight was the stunning breakfasts and the breakfast menu. We are food snobs and this was by far the best breakfasts we have had in any hotel or B&B. Simply stunning and beautifully cooked and healthy but also indulgent at the same time.
Room was gorgeous, a great size. Clean and bright with beautiful views to Godrevy lighthouse. Lovely size bed and decent duvet.
Harry the dog is a delight and the atmosphere, warm welcome and care was exceptional.
Would love to stay again"
This guest from Cardiff awarded us a 5/5 - see freetobook reviews.
"Awesome! Amazing Room. Amazing facilities. Amazing comfort. Awesome breakfast. Fantastic hostess"
Guest from GB.
This guest awarded us a 10/10 - see booking.com reviews.
"Fantastic Stay. Kerry is lovely"
Guest from GB October 2018.
This guest awarded us a 5/5 review - see freetobook reviews.
Stylish, bright and spotlessly clean and spacious room, with a sea view. A selection of coffees and teas in our room. Delicious, healthy and varied choice for breakfast. We received a warm, friendly service from the host. Would happily return to a first class ebb.
Guest from GB. September 2018.
See this review on booking.com reviews
Kerry was a very friendly and welcoming. Her breakfast menu was absolutely delicious. The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet.
Lorna (GB) September 2018.
This guest awarded us a 10/10 rating on booking.com reviews.
Excellent breakfast and a very comfy bed. Host was excellent.
John (GB) September 2018. see booking.com Reviews.
Silvia from Italy has awarded us a 10 out of 10 review - excellent (see booking.com reviews)
"Absolutely amazing! Planning another trip and if its just us, we will be booking with Kerry and Kristina. They are amazing, made us feel like it was our own home and the house was stunningly decorated. Facilities were perfect. Breakfast was amazing everyday."
This guest from South Croydon awarded us a 5 star review - see freetobook reviews.
"Our stay at Ebb St Ives was outstanding! Kerry was a fantastic host, making us the most delicious breakfasts every morning and check in with us to ensure everything in the room was perfect. The location is great, an easy walk down the hill to St Ives and then back up again, a little slower, to work off all the lovely food. The onsite parking was a bonus also. Thank you Kerry for a great stay!
This guest from London awarded us a 10/10 - see booking.com reviews
We have just been awarded a 10/10 excellent rating. See booking .com reviews August 2018.
"It was great!"
This guest form Bristol awarded us a 5/5 star rating - see freetobook reviews
"Everything is great at Kerry's B&B. The room is beautifully decorated, spacious, comfortable and a lot of thought has gone into making your stay very pleasant, including a well equipped and large bathroom with a powerful shower. There is a decent hairdryer, a wonderfully comfy bed with soft pillows, a coffee maker, fresh milk in a flask and a good choice of other drinks. The breakfast is fantastic in Kerry's lovely dining room, with plenty of choice and all delicious. The location for us was great, being car less, with buses going into town and along the coast to Land's End stopping very nearby and with east access to walks to Zennor and beyond at the top of the road. Kerry is lovely, friendly and interesting host and I can't imagine a nicer place to stay"
Mr and Mrs R from London who stayed 16th August 2018.
"It was great, convenient for the town, had good parking and excellent service"
Mr and Mrs P. August. 2018.
This guest awarded us a 10/10 rating - see booking.com reviews.
"Excellent B&B located high above St Ives, with a lovely bedroom view out over the rooftops to the sea and lighthouse. Breakfast was delicious with a wide choice of foods. Bedroom and bathroom were modern, clean and spacious. Kerry was extremely helpful with local knowledge of the area."
Guest from Surrey. August 2018.
This Guest awarded us a 4.5/5 star rating - see freetobook reviews.
August 16th - We scored 10/10 - see booking.com reviews. Guests from London & Luxembourg.
"Excellent new bed and breakfast in St Ives.
Our host could not do enough to ensure our stay was an excellent one.The room was as nice as the pictures suggested and of course it is very close to the St Ives town and beach,. The breakfast was fantastic considering it is a one room occupancy with a great selection including a cooked and uncooked menu and having a nespresso machine in the bedroom is a great bonus. I would highly recommend this property and the price for the area is very reasonable"
Mr and Mrs K from the Midlands, August 2018.
This guest awarded us a 10/10 star rating - see booking.com reviews
"An absolutely fabulous B&B. A beautifully decorated and spacious room with a superb view of the sea. The bed was very comfortable with lovely soft pillows. A good selection of tea and coffee in the room with a coffee machine. The ensuite shower was great with a hot and powerful shower.Toiletries provided were an added bonus. An excellent selection of breakfast dishes all cooked to perfection. The host was very friendly and hospitable. The best B&B we've ever stayed in. We will definitely go back.
Mr and Mrs G from Tiverton.
This guest awarded us an "excellent - 10/10 star rating -see booking.com reviews.
"Great breakfasts, lovely room and Kerry was brilliant"
Anonymous review. July 2018.
This guest gave a 9.2/10 rating - see booking.com reviews
"Very lovely and enjoyable stay"
Mr and Mrs D from Torrington. July 2018.
This guest awarded us a 5/5 "excellent" rating - see freetobook reviews.
"Such a lovely little place. Very welcoming from the moment we got on the driveway. Not very far at all from the beach and some amazing places to get dinner. We felt really comfortable and at ease during our stay and the room was immaculate. Very clean, tidy and spacious. We will definitely be staying again and really recommend it to others. 10/10"
Ms Andrew and guest from Devon. July 2018.
This guest booked via our website and gave us a 10 out of 10 star rating.
"Little Gem. Lovely owners, so welcoming, couldn't do enough. Breakfast amazing with lots of choice, caters for all dietary needs. Lovely property, fresh, very clean. Comes with parking (which is a bonus in St Ives). Had a great time. Thank you Kerry. Would definitely recommend.
Position is up high, which is fine if no mobility issues. There is a bus service which runs every 1/2 hour up and down hill and stops right outside Tate Gallery. Very good service."
Mr and Mrs K. from Bristol. July 2018.
This guest awarded us a 9.6 star review on Booking.com reviews.
"Very clean, good location, good size of room and tasty breakfast. I would recommend this place"
This guest from Harlow awarded 4.8 "excellent" on Booking.com reviews. 30th June. 2018.
"We had a lovely stay at Ebb St Ives. Kerry couldn't have done more to make us feel welcome.Everything was beautifully clean and modern. Breakfast was delicious and we had so many dishes to choose from. A short walk to the beach and 15/20 mins to Central St Ives. We would certainly stay again - Thank you"
Ms Bache. 5th July 2018
This guest gave us a 5 star review - see freetobook reviews.
"Lovely, homely place to stay. Very comfortable bed and excellent breakfast. One room so very peaceful and quiet and Kerry is very attentive to your needs. Would highly recommend this B&B."
Gordon, Scotland. June 2018.
This guest gave a 4.6 star review - see freetobook reviews.
"Lovely hosts, welcoming and thoughtful.. Nice view. Comfortable bed and nice decoration. Excellent"
This guest from Geneva gave a 4.8 star review on 5th June, 2018. - see freetobook reveiews.
We stayed two nights at Ebb. The room was immaculate, spacious, tastefully decorated and has a sea view. Breakfasts were excellent., lots of choice and all freshly prepared. There is a parking space available.. Kerry is a delightful host who cannot do enough to make your stay pleasurable. Wholeheartedly recommend a stay here.
A. Gell. May 2018